I'm a self-taught photographer from the Midlands, and a smiler through-and-through. Hand me something thats requires creativity and I'll happily be on my way. My job as a photographer is to make your day, week, month and year a better one through visual storytelling.
Some of you ask what cameras I use when capturing images
(be it for a wedding or a fashion portrait).
-Canon 5D DSLR
-Canon 20D DSLR
-Canon 600D DSLR
I use a range of lenses that have low light shooting capabilities.
Post-processing wise I use a number of different tools… ranging from:
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom 3 to HDR editing software.
- In 2007 I won a wildlife photography competition
- I am currently reading 'Wicked' by Gregory Maguire
- My favourite meal: has to be Spanish tortilla
- Canon user - ftw!
- I would love to travel the world one day, even if it is in stages.
- Images on the right are of me.
What do I photograph with?
That's enough about me - how about you?
If I sound like the photographer that you would like for your wedding or fashion flair styled shoot, get in contact - I'd love to hear from you.